Friday, August 1, 2014

Back to Blogger

Comments are just too handy. Back to Blogger! Anyway, here is a dump of work I feel pretty good about from the past few months!
This started primarily with a gesture drawing. I enjoyed the pose and feel and tried to design someone around that feeling.


 Did this based off a sketch after watching the 2nd Hobbit movie (a tad late on the bandwagon).


Started this Rockwell master study earlier this year but finally got around to finishing it this week! He truly was a master of storytelling. I love this painting and hope I could do it some justice with my study.


I managed to get a process gif this time around, though the intervals vary quite a bit. I'm going to try to do this more often as I can see my thought process as I approach a painting.



No comments:

Post a Comment